Meeting Notes 2011-10-12
Dan: just had Ensemble meeting
Luke is going to Philly with Dan on Friday-Sunday
Case Tracker for reporting bugs
* "they" said 4 seconds to load big image
*email from yinlin: according to google, took client 3 seconds to load 3 arch images
* emailed image from Ed Fox: algoviz v. ensemble speed evaluation
* PNG v JPEG?
* has been emailing Yinlin, wants to figure out how to use buttons to slurp in metadata
* official decision: use Fall 2010 Lectures, most recent labs and readings and everything else.
* doing something slightly different from Mark
Starfish data has to live in Ensemble
* want to go to ensemble to find out and comment on Nifty as one of the collections
* same hiearchy as nifty in ensemble collection (by year)
* need to make exportable nifty collection to build the tree in ensemble
Trivantis-Lectora: should go in webcasting (Video lectures and podcasts?)
should call it just Lectora
Jing: should be in videoconferencing, should just be called Jing
might need new field in metadata page for "Developer"
citations for reviews used in pros/cons should be in external links
Languages, Description don't appear
add another field for reviews