How to Think Like a Computer Scientist: Learning with Python Review
How to Think Like a Computer Scientist: Learning with Python
- Very straightforward text. To the point, very little fluff. Perhaps a bit dry because of this.
- No exercises or problems in the chapters, albeit lots of examples.
- Good glossary at the end of every chapter.
- I like the ordering of the curriculum.
- Functions, Conditionals, Recursion, and then more standard Loops.
- Quite robust in the end covering Lists, Tuples, Dictionaries, Classes, Inheritance, Linked Lists, Stacks, Queues, Trees
- Not really suitable for first course text although a good on-line reference for a first course curriculum that involves Python.
Green Tea Press